Ambatty Greens Resort, Tucked away in the hills of Coorg, Ambatty is a perfect hideaway to rejuvenate your mind and the soul. An ideal base for a great holiday, Ambatty has a lot to offer to everyone. You may be a lotus-eater looking for a quiet holiday or an avid golfer trying to hit the elusive birdie or the serious outdoor enthusiasts looking for some white water fun or a dedicated birder looking for the rare Black-nape Monarch Flycatcher!
The resort is a destination in itself for you and your family. Located amidst the gentle rolling hills. Experience the salubrious climate of Coorg. Spend your holiday idling along the verdant surroundings of Ambatty hills. Combine leisure and luxury in the middle of nature for a holiday that you will always remember. Every room has a panoramic view of the gentle hills fading away into the horizon. Guests can tee off or simply laze amidst lush green valleys, coffee plantations, teak wood forests and picturesque mountains. Business and pleasure do mix at Ambatty. It aims at providing the best facilities possible. A large Banquet hall and a conference hall make Ambatty the ideal place for brainstorming sessions.
The restaurant has an indoor and outdoor section to choose from. The outdoor section is overlooking the golf course and the infinity swimming pool.
24 spacious and aesthetically designed rooms await your arrival. Each room has a balcony that overlooks the 18 – hole golf course & the hills on the far side. All rooms are equipped with modern amenities like minibar, direct dial facility, LCD TV, tea/coffee maker, 24 hrs hot & cold water supply etc.
Food & Beverage
Enjoy the delicacies prepared by our chef at the luxurious restaurant with an electric fireplace at its center. The restaurant has an indoor and outdoor section to choose from. The outdoor section is overlooking the golf course. Enjoy some of the finest spirits at the attached bar.
The cuisine of Ambatty Greens is a gastronomic delight. You can choose from beautifully prepared Continental or Indian food. The restaurant has a lounge area with a glowing warm fire, where you can unwind with your favorite drink.
Timings: Breakfast: 07:00 to 10: 30 Hrs. Lunch: 12:30 to 15:00 Hrs. & Dinner: 19:30 to 22:30 Hrs
We have good collection of books available at our library.
Undulating landscapes covered with thick forest and lush grass mark the hilly district of Coorg at the south-western corner of Karnataka. Known for its verdant hills and rivers that emerge from impenetrable woodlands, it is also home to a unique culture and a hospitable community called Kodavas.
Living in the misty hills of Coorg is a variety of wildlife varying from large pachyderms to tiny colourful birds like scarlet minivets that dazzle the onlooker with their bright colours. Its grassy highlands offer a sweeping vista of the Western Ghats that spread endlessly in all directions.
On your visit to Coorg, or Kodagu as it is locally called, walk along the streams that criss-cross the forests and watch them tumble down a rocky surface to form beautiful waterfalls. Play with tame elephants, help wash them in the river and jump with joy like children in the shallow, clear flow. See your senses come alive to the fragrance of coffee and pepper as you sip your locally brewed cup and wander in a spice garden.
In & Around Coorg
- Plantation Tour
- Visit to Talacauvery & Bhagamandala
- Boating at River Cauvery
- Elephant Ride
- Abbey Water Falls
- Iruppu Falls
- Safari at Nagarhole
- Vist to Tibetan Settlement
- White Water Rafting
- Guest Service Desk
- Travel Desk for sightseeing, travel booking, transfers etc.,
- Taxi Service (Charges Apply)
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning (Charges apply)
- Special Dietary Meal (upon request with advance information. Charges apply)
- Bouquet & Flower Arrangements (upon request with advance information, charges apply)
- Doctor on call (charges apply)
- Check-in time: 12:00 Noon & Check-out time: 10:00 Hrs. Early Check-in & Late Check-out is subject to the availability; charges apply.
- Airport Transfers available on request, charges apply.
- Credit Cards: Master & Visa Cards
- Newspapers are available on request
- No parking charges are applicable
- Pets are not allowed
- Baby cots & extra beds are available on request, charges apply.
- Drinking Water: Two bottles (1000 ml) are provided with our compliments on arrival.
- Wi-Fi available in the rooms, restaurant and reception, which is complimentary.
- Right of Admission Reserved
- Area Bittangala (05 kms, from Virajpet)
- District Coorg
- Airport Bangalore, International Airport (0630 Hrs. / 285 Kms.)
- Railway Station Mysore (03 Hrs. / 100 kms.)
- Town Virajpet
- Climate Tropical with showers between June & July.
- Temperature 17 – 30 °C
- State Karnataka
- Country India
- Capital New Delhi
- Currency Rupees
- Electricity 220 – 240 volts
- Location Near to Coorg Golf Links
- Latitude 12.17274N
- Longitude 75.82981E
- Altitude 1400 meter above sea level