Accommodations: 10 rooms in different categories based on the views and sizes. Interior design of each room are tastefully furnished..
- Sea View Room (02 Rooms): Large spacious room with wooden flooring, a king size bed facing sea. Having its own verandah with a day bed and overlooking Arabian Sea.
- Deluxe Room (05 Rooms) : Spacious room with wooden flooring.
- Standard Room (03 Rooms): It’s our base category. Rooms are small compare to other categories with wooden flooring and having garden view.
All the accommodations are fully furnished with Air Conditioned, Wi-Fi connectivity, Tea / Coffee maker, Minibar, direct dial telephone and toiletries.
Food & Beverage
Breakfast Restaurant: Breakfast Restaurant is laid out with antique Kerala wooden furnitures on the first floor with sea view. The décor imparts a homely air to the place. The staff, easily accessible, works hard to please your palate.
Timings: Breakfast – 07:00 to 10: 30 Hrs.
The Verandha: ‘The Verandha’ Restaurant is an ideal place to relax to have your meal with a drink. Also laid out with antique Kerala wooden furnitures. The staff, easily accessible, works hard to please your palate. Done to perfection by experienced cooks, the authentic recipes of the different regions will surely leave your taste buds yearning for more.
Timings: Lunch–12:30 to 15:00 Hrs. & Dinner–19:30 to 22:30 Hrs.
Swimming Pool : Enjoy a dip in the private pool while the breeze from the Arabian Sea caresses you.
Ayurveda Spa: Our Ayurveda Spa is under renovation, will update you once it is ready.
Yoga: The Poovath Heritage also has much to keep our guests entertained and occupied. Yoga sessions are conducted by a professional instructor.
Library: We have good collection of books available at our library.
Cultural Events: Most evenings are spiced with Kerala’s classical dance, instrumental music and other performing arts. The events are planned when we have majority of our rooms filled for a good audience.
Destination: Kochi (colonial name Cochin) is a vibrant city situated on the south-west coast of the Indian peninsula in the breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as ‘God’s Own Country‘. Its strategic importance over the centuries is underlined by the sobriquet Queen of the Arabian Sea. Informally, Cochin is also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala.
From time immemorial, the Arabs, British, Chinese, Dutch, and Portuguese have left indelible marks on the history and development of Cochin. Over the years, Cochin has emerged as the commercial and industrial capital of Kerala and is perhaps the second most important city on the west coast of India (after Mumbai/Bombay). Cochin is proud of its world class port and international airport that link it to many major cities worldwide.
This lovely seaside city is flanked by the Western Ghats on the east and the Arabian Sea on the west. Its proximity to the equator, the sea and the mountains provide a rich experience of a moderate equatorial climate.
In & Around Fort Cochin
- Chinese Fishing Nets, Fort Kochi
- Fort Kochi beach
- Francis Church, Fort Kochi
- Vasco House, Fort Kochi
- Santa Cruz Basilica, Fort Kochi
- Jewish Synagogue and Jew Town, Mattancherry
- Dutch Palace (Mattancherry Palace), Mattancherry
- Bolghatty Palace, Bolghatty Island
- Hill Palace, Tripunithura
- Palliport (Pallipuram) Fort
- Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary
- Museum of Kerala History, Kalamassery
- Parikshith Thampuran Museum
- Cherai Beach
- Veega Land Amusement Park
- Marine Drive
- Willingdon Island
- Guest Service Desk
- Travel Desk for sightseeing, travel booking, transfers etc.,
- Currency Exchange
- Taxi Service (Charges Apply)
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning (Charges apply)
- Special Dietary Meal (upon request with advance information. Charges apply)
- Bouquet & Flower Arrangements (upon request with advance information, charges apply)
- Doctor on call (charges apply)
- Check-in time: 12:00 Noon & Check-out time: 10:00 Hrs. Early Check-in & Late Check-out is subject to the availability; charges apply.
- Airport Transfers available on request, charges apply.
- Credit Cards: Master & Visa Cards
- Newspapers are available on request
- No parking charges are applicable
- Pets are not allowed
- Extra beds are available on request, charges apply.
- Drinking Water: Two bottles (1000 ml) are provided with our compliments on arrival.
- Wi-Fi available in the rooms, restaurant and reception, which is complimentary.
- Right of Admission Reserved
- Area Fort Kochi
- District Ernakulam
- Airport Cochin (Kochi) International Airport (01 Hr. / 45 Kms.)
- Railway Station Ernakulam (30 mins. / 13 kms.)
- City Fort Kochi
- Climate Tropical with showers between June & July.
- Temperature Summer : 24 – 37 °C, Winter: 17 – 33 °C
- State Kerala
- Country India
- Capital New Delhi
- Currency Rupees
- Electricity 220 – 240 volts
- Location 03 Kms from Cochin Sea Port
- Latitude & Longitude 9680° N, 76.2440° E